Standard Modular Systems
- 2", 3", or 4" thick nominal panels are flush high pressure laminate covered.
- hardboard factory laminated to both sides of core material.
Panel Facing Options
- Vinyl Faced Gypsum Board - 24 Gauge Prepainted Steel
- .032", .024", Prepainted Aluminum
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL) - Melamine - Stainless Steel
Panel Core Options
- Structural Honeycomb-Paper, Plastic, Aluminum
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Polyurethane - Metal-lined Return Air Panels
Window PanelGlazed panels shall be factory assembled with tempered glass 44" wide x 40" high. Glazing is held in place by extruded aluminum frame and gasket. Glazed panels are interchangeable with solid/door panels of like size.
- Double/Triple glazed units
- Plexiglas - Lexan
- Safety Laminated - Tinted color
- Wire reinforced - Laser films
Door PanelsDoors are standard 3'-0" x 6'-8" x 1-3/4" thick and furnished to match panel. Doors are factory pre-hung in aluminum frames installed in a standard panel. 4" x 4" hinges and lockset are standard.
- Double doors - Custom sizes
- Door windows - Automatic door closers
- Sliding doors - Kick plates
- Automatic Door Options
- Special hardware - Interlock systems
Aluminum FramingAll aluminum framing is 6063-T6 aluminum with a clear anodized finish or available with white paint baked enamel finish. Optional finishes are available.
- Posts have structural capabilities of supporting loads of up to 10,000 lbs. Standard posts serve channeled raceways for electrical, telephone, and computer wiring.
- The unique design allows for removal of panel without disassembly of adjoining panels.
- T-bar Suspension System-Aluminum & Steel
- Aluminum snap-grid - Perforated grid
- Vinyl tiles - FRP tiles
- 2x4 Light fixture - UL Listed 2'x4' powder coated 20 gauge steel fixture, available in 120v or 277v, including energy saving ballast
- 2x4 Flow-Through Cleanroom Light Fixture- UL Listed for full coverage ceilings, HEPA mounts above the light. Available in 120v and features an energy saving ballast.
Electrical Outlets, Switches, Data Ports
- UL Listed 20 Amp duplex outlets and switches.
- All wiring is concealed in our Aluminum connecting posts.
- Data Ports are available upon request.
- Switches, lights, and outlets can be wired to sub-panel for connection by others.
- Galvanized steel nestable panels in 22, 20, & 18 gauge depending upon span and loading conditions.
- Roof panels in 2", 3", or 4" insulated as specified depending upon span and loading conditions.
- Decking serves as contamination cover, diaphragm and support for ceiling, light fixtures and filters.
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT) - Sheet Vinyl
- Heat/Chem Weld Seamless Roll Flooring
- Cove/Top Set Base - Epoxy Paint/Sealer
- Return Air/Access Floor